Search This Blog

Apr 22, 2012

apa yang saya inginkan.....


you
i just wanna get married to my bestest best friend...
i wanna talk to him forever because he gets me and honest...
i wanna listen to him till i fall asleep...
i wanna make him laugh and laugh at him...
i wanna be his nurse when he's sick..
i wanna accompany him when he's watching his favorite muvie or dragonball *eventho i dont really llike dragonball.

i want to be by his side when he succeed... and when he doesn't...
i want to force him to eat my homecooked meals and desserts *eventho he doesn't like them. don't care*
i want to be at home to greet him when he comes back from work or from elsewhere..
i want to be the mother of his kids..our kids..
i want to be led by him when praying....

#Marriage=Love#


InsyaAllah...

p/s: ive promised my promises and i will keep my promises as what ive promised..erkk.. *dpt jgk abg tgk dragonball hrini ek..hihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment

surat-surat untuk ku... hihi