Search This Blog

Feb 16, 2011

Like only a man can...

I wasn't perfect
I done a lot of stupid things
Still no angel
I wasn't looking for forgiveness
I wasn't laid up by my pride
Just shocked by his attention

Did someone sign me up for love?
I didn't want it
But now I can't live without it

He changed my life
He cleaned me up
He found my heart
Like only a man can
He pulls me up
When he knows I'm sad
He knows his girl
Like only a man can

He's kinda perfect
He's kinda everything I'm not
Yes, he's an guardianl
It's amazing how he's patient
Even more at times I'm not
He's my conscience

But who decided I'd be his
I want to hate them
Cause now I can't live without him

He changed my life
He cleaned me up
He found my heart
Like only a man can
He pulls me up
When he knows I'm sad
He knows his girl
Like only a man can

~qunazryn~




No comments:

Post a Comment

surat-surat untuk ku... hihi