Search This Blog

Oct 6, 2010

The Rutine

Haaa... tis is abt our rutine... hihihi 24-7 plak tu..iskk

WEEKDAYS:
around 8.30am till 9.30 i'll rcvd a text msg wishing me morning :D

around 1pm till 2pm i'll send him a sms remind him abt lunch,,sumtimes he text me 1st..

around 6.30pm till 7.30,depends on wat time i'll reach home, i'll text him to let him knw im home.. he'll reply and ask me to get rest..most of the time he's still at his office by tat time.

around 8.30 till 9pm he'll text me telling me he's home n asking wat im doing. And i'll tell him to go take a shower 1st.

around 9.30 till 9.45pm he'll text me again, asking where im at n wat im doing, did i take my dinner alrdy n stuffs.. Same to me, i'll remind him oso..and we'll keep texting eachother for a while...

around 11.30pm till 12, we'll stop sms-ing as normaly he'll be going out to eat..dinner n supper.. I always remind him to tapau 1st after work..but as always..he'll said 'xsempat la my bby'... hurmm it makes me worried abt his eating diet. Before he's making his move..he'll wish me goodnite n sumtime he or me call to say gonite... :)

WEEKEND:
around 6am till 6.30am i'll text/call him to wake him up for subuh prayer..then smbung tdo..hihihihi

around 8am till 10am, i'll text him asking whether he woke up o not yet..then remind him abt bfast.

around 10.30am till 11.30 sumtimes he woke up late..huhuhu... he'll reply my texts.. and we'll keep texting while im doing my home work...house cleaning, washing dishes, and ect.

around 12pm till 1pm he'll be going out to take lunch and bfast as well..(too lazy to cook bfast i guess,hahahA)

around 3pm till 4pm he'll text me again, sumtimes asking wat im doing, where im at and where im going later... and we continue texting for a while.

around 5pm sumtimes he'll fell asleep..(taw2 je dah snyp sms xreply), or kdg2 he'll go out to town.. but he'll inform me 1st..

around 7pm till 8pm he'll text me again..or i text him.. depends lor..

around 9pm we'll continue texting (isi kandungan text x yah la tulis ye..hihihi)

around 11.30pm till 12, we'll stop sms-ing as normaly he'll be going out to
eat..dinner n supper.. I always remind him to tapau 1st after work..but as always..he'll said 'xsempat la my bby'... hurmm it makes me worried abt his eating diet. Before he's making his move..he'll wish me goodnite n sumtime he or me call to say gonite... :)

Well... tis is my n his rutine for the past 1 year we've been known eachother. 24-7...sumtimes im wondering where did all the idea to texting came...hahahahhaa we never get bored... ada je idea nye..and ada je yg nk di updatekan eachother.... i hope..i really hope this will last long...
(kebanyakan isi kandungan lam text tu xyah la tulis ye..huhuhu)

ok la... its 12.58pm alrdy... nk pi lunch dulu...daaaaaa

sekian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

surat-surat untuk ku... hihi